Discover America Canyonlands
Take off on an adventure-filled eight days among the striking natural towers and red plateaus of the American canyonlands. Walk along the edge of the Grand Canyon with a recognized expert to view 2,000-year-old rock art, hike among the astounding rock formations of Zion National Park, and discover the beauty of Antelope Canyon alongside a Navajo guide. Find inspiration amid the beauty of these legendary landscapes.
- Peer into high-powered telescopes on a behind-the-scenes tour of historic Lowell Observatory, where scientists discovered Pluto in 1930.
- Photograph the magnificent Antelope Canyon during an interpretive walk with a Navajo guide.
- Meet a scientist from the Grand Canyon Conservancy Field Institute and set out on foot together along the South Rim.
- Hike Zion’s famous Narrows, and take in the spectacular sculpted rock formations of Bryce Canyon.
At the point where two continental plates brush up against each other lies incredible Iceland, the land of fire and ice. Experience the natural highlights of this staggeringly beautiful country, strolling along striking black sand beaches and hiking to enchanting, rainbow-dappled waterfalls. Watch the Earth in action at some of the island’s volcanoes, gain insights into the life and culture of the Icelandic people, and explore the otherworldly landscapes that have inspired fantasy writers for centuries, from Jules Verne to J.R.R. Tolkein and George R. R. Martin.
- Learn about the fiery forces that have shaped Iceland on visits to the Lava Center in Hvolsvöllur and the Eldfjallasafn Volcano Museum, founded by a National Geographic Grantee.
- Trek atop a glacier in Vatnajökull National Park, and visit the iceberg-dotted Jökulsárlón lagoon.
- Explore the sites of the legendary Golden Circle, including UNESCO World Heritage-listed Thingvellir National Park and the magnificent Gullfoss waterfall.
- Visit a traditional farm to learn about rural life in Iceland, then sit down to a fresh farm-to-table lunch.
Marking a new era of ship design for Celebrity Cruises®, Celebrity Edge was
formulated in 3-D, from the first sketches to virtual reality experiences where
designers finessed every detail, to the final stunning, outward-facing design.
Featuring Edge Staterooms with Infinite VerandasSM and a terraced pool deck, the vessel will make you feel totally connected to the ocean and your dream destinations throughout Italy, Monaco, France, and Spain. Dine decadently in energetic, historic Naples. Play a round of blackjack at the famous Monte Carlo Casino and admire its marble atrium and extravagant Beaux-Arts facade. People-watch along the palmshaded Promenade de la Croisette in Cannes, playground of the rich and famous. Wander through picturesque Palma de Mallorca. And, finally, explore alluring Barcelona, with its distinctive neighborhoods, Gothic architecture, and modern curves. Unforgettable destinations, culinary excellence, and intuitive service – that’s
the Celebrity distinction.
Hudson Valley Wellness Retreat
One of the most anticipated hotel openings of the past year, Troutbeck is a 45-acre estate a stone’s throw from New York City, with an emphasis on wellness through personal training, yoga, meditation, massage, tennis, swimming, hiking, cycling, and farm-to-table dining. You can expect a tailored experience from acclaimed wellness practitioners.
Discover The Southwest
Craving the great outdoors? You’re in luck at Gateway Canyons Resort & Spa,
brainchild of Discovery Channel founder John Hendricks and your portal to all the Southwest adventure you desire. Rock climb, ride horseback, and hike the local trails, then sink into dreamy spa treatments and eat your fill of locally sourced cuisine.
Alaska’s Glacier Country
Take a cruise like no other that sails the waters off the Alaskan coast. UnCruise Adventures has been a leader in the region for 20 years, enabling their captains and crew to navigate its complex waterways and inlets with ease and precision. What if you spot a bear fishing for salmon on the shore? Your captain has the flexibility to swing the boat around for a closer look. Sail round-trip from Juneau and spend a day in Glacier Bay National Park, journey into the Tongass National Forest and Tracy Arm-Fords Terror Wilderness, get up close to massive glaciers, search for humpback whales in Frederick Sound and Chatham Strait, kayak and paddleboard in remote inlets, and make discoveries as you beachcomb and explore tide pools. All the while, keep your eyes trained on the shore and sky for black and brown bears, eagles, sea otters, harbor seals, sea lions, and seabirds.
The tiny Caribbean nation of Belize is packed full of wonders, from the world’s oldest known Maya sites to the second largest reef system on the planet. On this refreshing journey, immerse yourself in the world of the Maya on visits to mysterious jungle ruins, and glimpse the living traditions of this ancient civilization as you learn to make tortillas alongside local women. Gain insights into community conservation at a wildlife sanctuary founded by a National Geographic grantee, and culminate your adventure on the idyllic isle of Caye Caulker, perched along the pristine Belize Barrier Reef.
- Explore the Maya ruins at Lamanai with a local guide and climb ancient temples at the stunning site of Xunantunich.
- Learn the age-old art of handcrafting pottery at a G Adventures–supported women’s cooperative in San Ignacio.
- Observe endangered black howler monkeys on a tour of a community wildlife sanctuary, co-founded by a National Geographic Grantee.
- Spot turtles, rays, and rainbow-coloured fish on an optional snorkelling and sailing excursion on the Belize Barrier Reef—a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Stay More, Save More
Save more the longer you stay at Wymara Resort and Villas – Turks and Caicos, the islands’ most contemporary and sumptuous retreat. Huge windows open to Grace Bay Beach views – it’s the first thing you see when you enter the dramatic open-air lobby. Walk a bit farther and you’re at the edge of the 7,000-square-foot infinity-edge swimming pool. It’s easy to slip into
that laid-back island lifestyle while dining along the beachfront at Zest, or enjoying sophisticated cuisine at the award-winning Asian fusion restaurant Stelle. Venture into the azure waters by Hobie Cat, kayak, or paddleboard. Snorkel near one of the largest barrier reefs in the world and discover an intricate underwater ecosystem. Golf, ride horseback, or venture out on your own ATV. Sink into a Caicos Coco Calmer foot massage. There will be time for it all, thanks to the incredible savings when you stay longer